AIM
wolf8sky

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

Amazing

The epic simplicity and cute-ness of this game makes it completely addicting. I Love it! The stage when the dragon firsts gets out of the egg, it is completely adorable! I love the gameplay, and the controls are easy! One thing that I would reccomend changing is the walk speed. I love how you put speed decreases on heavier weapons is epic! But, when holding down S and D, to go diaganaly, you seem to go much faster than when just going up or down, or left or right. Another thing would possibly be adding diagonals for the weapon swings. Other than those two minor things, this game is amazing. Thumbs up man. 15 stars all the way

:the game: :the game:

Hillarious

I just spent like 1 hr of my life doing absolutely nothing.

Epic

Great game. Very funny

Elephant Rave Elephant Rave

OH Heavens Me

JOIN THE MOVEMENT! I BELIEVE!

! Music Mania ! ! Music Mania !

Love it. Too Laggy though

This is simply epic, but the way that as it gets faster, it actualy lags, and makes you loose, well, it really REALLY made me mad. Lol, this is crazy addicting.

MIRC MIRC

Awesome

Amazing! Never even heard of a game with this concept! I love the reversed polarity ones, gives you a awesome couple of seconds to get awesome combo! I got to lvl 21, is awesome game. Awesome idea!

Dino Run Dino Run

Amazing

This game is superb! The graphics are so adorable! and the sounds are amazing! I love how the little dinosaur can eat the other ones! I was impressed by how deep some of the tunnels went! Very cool!!!

Agnry Faic 2 Agnry Faic 2

So awesome

That is so fun! i love the music, and the bouncyness is so ...so...bouncy!!! Great game!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Cool!

Very cute alien! I love how smooth the controls are! Very cool!

Indestruc2Tank Indestruc2Tank

explosive

That was the best destruction oriented game i've ever played! Awesome graphics, music was ok, idea was awesome!

Micro Racers 2 Micro Racers 2

slow

Kind of hard to win a race when your car's top speed is 1/2 that of the other cars. Also it is a bit too shaky, it doesn't turn, it jerks to a different direction. :/